Seasons greetings, everyone!
My (online) name is Meep. I'm twenty-one and currently reside in Tokyo, Japan. I grew up in Nowhere, Vermont, US of A and I attend Simmons College in Boston, Massachusetts, US of A. I'm an East Asian Studies major, with three minors (Communications, Film & Media Studies, and History), but I think I was supposed to be in Sociology or Women's Studies. When I grow up, I want to be a purple tree.
Nice to meet all of you!
My list currently isn't finished, but I know I'll think up more things as we approach the new year!
- apply to grad school
- keep a social justice blog going (update at least one a week) » Fangirl Saves the World
- obtain citizenship in Ireland, if possible
- take the Level 4 Japanese Language Proficiency Test (the lowest level)
- take cake decorating lessons
- see a show at the Takarazuka Theater in Ginza
- do adayinmylife once a month
- rid my speech of prejudiced words and metaphors